How You Can Start Preparing Now
When you start thinking about going to the orthodontist, it is normal to have questions.
Whether you have been advised by a dentist or chosen to seek out orthodontic care from Dr. Hage on your own, there are a few things you can do to prepare for your initial consultation at Hage Orthodontics.
One of the best ways to prepare for a consultation is to understand your options. With so many choices available today, orthodontic care is a lot more versatile than in the past.
With a few specific things in mind, you can be totally confident and prepared for your consultation.
Questions to Ask During the Consultation
As you consider orthodontic care, it is likely that a few questions may naturally arise. Our orthodontic team is here to help. Here are just a few examples of questions you may want to ask.
- Is there an estimated length of time that I will be in braces?
- How much should I expect to pay for my treatment? What are the payment options?
- Are braces uncomfortable?
- Will I be wearing extra appliances in addition to braces to correct my problem?
- Are there specific foods I will need to avoid when I get braces?
- Will braces affect playing my favorite sport or musical instrument?
- How can I keep my teeth clean with braces?
- How often will I be expected to come in for appointments?
Once your consultation is over, if questions arise afterwards, don’t be afraid to ask. Our team will be here to help throughout the process.
Confidence throughout the Process
With answers to your questions, and a great orthodontic team on your side, you can be confident about any necessary orthodontic treatment.
From the initial consultation to the day your braces come off, your orthodontic treatment at Hage Orthodontics will be a smooth and simple process. The moment you see that beautiful smile, you’ll know it was all worth it. We love bringing amazing smiles to our patients!