Michael Hage, DDS is an Illinois native and has practiced orthodontics for over twenty years.
Education & Career Experience
- Dr. Hage received a Bachelor of Science degree from Illinois Benedictine College.
- Prior to entering dental school, Dr. Hage was a professional photographer in Los Angeles for several years.
- He returned to Illinois to attend Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago.
- After graduating Summa Cum Laude Dr. Hage was chosen for the National Dental Honor society and for membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon fraternity.
- He earned his Masters Degree and completed his Orthodontic residency at Northwestern University Dental School as well.
- Dr. Hage is dedicated to advancing his knowledge and skills through research and continuing education.
- He participates in numerous lectures and academic programs for doctors, clinical technicians and clerical staff.
- Dr. Hage researches the most current advances in patient care and employs those that will benefit his patients’ treatment and orthodontic experience.
Outside The Office
- Dr. Hage and his wife have been married for 36 years and are the proud parents of four children.
- They actively support numerous schools, churches, athletic programs and charities in the central Illinois area.
- In his spare time Dr. Hage enjoys photography, playing music, motorcycle touring and spending time with his family.