What To Expect
Upon your arrival at Hage Orthodontics for your complimentary exam, please notify our receptionist. We can’t wait to welcome you to our office.
Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and discussion of potential treatment options. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment we may also take complimentary diagnostic records. These include a cephalometric x-ray and facial and intraoral photos. We will take the time to answer all your questions regarding treatment and costs.
The purpose of the initial examination is to determine:
- What sort of condition is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
If orthodontic treatment is indicated an appointment to begin treatment will be scheduled.
What are Diagnostic Records?
- Review of health history
- Comprehensive photographs
- Panoramic and cephalogram radiographs
What is the cost of the treatment?
The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s problem. Our Treatment Coordinator will help explain all fees and payment options and answer any of your questions. We have several no interest payment options to suit your budget and accept assignment from most insurance plans. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
What does my investment include?
Your investment includes:
- Orthodontic records consisting of x-rays, photographs and a personalized orthodontic consultation to determine all the treatment objectives.
- The treatment fee includes all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office. Appliances are durable and should last through the entire treatment period. If appliances require replacement due to loss, breakage or misuse, we may have to charge a replacement fee.
- One set of final retainers for our comprehensive patients is provided upon completion of treatment. There is a nominal replacement fee for each additional retainer that is lost or broken.
What doesn’t my investment include?
- Work performed at other dental offices outside our orthodontic practice.
- Additional dental procedures such as surgery or restorations that are necessary to complete orthodontic care. Examples include extractions, surgery to expose impacted teeth and routine dental cleanings or treatment.
- If an accident or injury occurs during treatment which results in TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular-Joint) complications, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc, a fee adjustment may be required to complete treatment under these unusual circumstances.
Assignment of Benefits
We accept assignment of benefits for most insurance plans. By doing this, the family’s out-of-pocket expense is substantially lower. If we do not accept assignment of benefits from your plan, we will be happy to file claims so that the insured can be reimbursed directly. Should there be any change in your policy prior to full payment of the insurance benefit, please let us know so adjustments may be made to your contract.
It is our goal to see you on time for your appointment. Time is scheduled to complete the necessary procedure, give information about the treatment and answer any questions you may have. To help maintain a schedule that runs in a timely manner, we request that patients arrive on time to avoid delays. Your cooperation and consideration with appointments is greatly appreciated by our office and the patients that are seen after your appointment.